Monday 21 March 2016

Mar 21, 2016, Monday

Tasks:
  1. About Me Section--Write about:
    1. Who are you?
    2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
    3. What are your goals for this week?
    4. What have you learnt so far?
    5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
    6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
    7. Any other comments I may have
My name is Ling Li. I am going to learn to improve my Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills and obtain lots of  information for my life and future during Level 4-5. In this week I will finish my teacher's tasks and memory new words. I have learned how to ask for help in a pharmacy and make an appointment with a doctor etc..  I gained many informations about my usual life. Also I learned to find way to research articles  what I want to know. I have enjoyed  attending field trips like skiing. It was so funny and it could challenge  my sports skills. I also have enjoyed having a good communication with my classmate. I can learn from my classmates who come from all over the world. Each of everyone have them advantages and I'd like to make many friends in Linc 4-5.

2. Write 10 sentences about your March Break. Organize the sentences into paragraphs either logically or chronologically. To help you think of what to write, use WH questions like What, Who, When, e.g. What did I do on Tuesday?
    1. Use the editing checklist to check your own work first.
    2. Offer your new friends to check their work, but introduce yourself first.
    3. Publish your work and mention who helped you to check.
1. On Sunday our family went to Ontario Science Center.
2..We  enjoyed the whole day though we were so tired.
3. My daughter challenged   the show of wire-walking.
4. The children were all strung up  with fear on them legs but my daughter played lots of  hard staff.
5. On Tuesday we attended a arts program at AGO.
6. She painted a abundant  works with her hand as foundation.
7. The staff of this program asked her leave the printing at AGO as shows.
8. After that we did the rounds of the galleries and listen to some of the explanation by the staff.
9. When the stuff asked our some questions about a painting, my daughter published her point.
10. The staff praised that my daughter's view as not from a child of seven years old and seventeen years old.





No comments:

Post a Comment