Monday 11 July 2016

July 11, 2016 Monday

Here are your tasks:
  1. Google for arts, recreational, social, and adult education programs in Toronto.
    1. List 1 program suitable for you and 1 program for a friend, giving brief reasons for each.
  • I found a program for Ski camp December 28-31,code 277713, $494/4 days.
  • reasons: I like skiing very much. I want to challenge my limited. Through skiing, I will learn how to balance my body with high speed slide. I also want to get more energy and passion from ski.
    1. Give directions to a program venue, and make a chirbit.com recording of it.

  1. Listen to a classmate’s recording of directions, and post a hand-drawn map of it.

  1. Write an FB invite to your program, including key details. Then respond to a classmate’s invitation.
event : ski camp 
Date: December 28-31
     I invite you to the ski camp for four days. The address  is Earl Bales ski, 4169 Bathurst st, Toronto, ON. It cost about $494 include the rental.You can go there take bus or drive car. I will give you direction from Linc School to drive there. 
     First, You drive along Consumers road northbound in 200 meter,  then you turn right on Sheppard ave. Second, you keep the right line to turn right on Victoria Park. Third,  you go straight southbound  and get on the 401 west. Fourth,  you keep the highway and take the exit on Yonge st northbound and turn left on Sheppard ave. Then you go along Sheppard ave and turn left on Bathurst st,  in 400 meters pull in the Earl Bales ski  on you left hand.  We meet at center building at 9 o'clock. 
 I hope you can go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment