Tuesday 12 April 2016

April 12, 2016

Here are your tasks:

  1. Rearrange each sentence, and then put the sentences in the correct order to find out what it's all about:
    1. Abuyahya Yusuf
Abuyahya Yusuf
    1. St., Toronto 8Y9 M2J Yonge 660-145 ON
    660-145 Yonge St., Toronto ON M2J 8Y9
    1. cheque registered Please address. the to my send 
Please sent the cheque to my registered address.
    1. holder account I'm a policy of RRSP investment #90245, and I cancel would away. like to the policy right
I'm a policy of RRSP holder and I would like to cancel the policy investment #90245 right away.
    1. 2016 12, April
April 12, 2012
    1. you. Thank 
Thank you.
    1. CANCELLATION RRSP WITHDRAWAL AND
RRSP WITHRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
    1. Broker, Dear
Dear Broker,
    1. regards, Best                 Best regards, 
    2. Home a I need under Buyers' Plan. it for deposit the
I need the deposit for a Home Buyers' Plan.




 RRSP WITHDRAWAL AND  CANCELLATION     
660-145 Yonge St., 
Toronto ON M2J 8Y9.
                                                                               April 12, 2012
Dear Broker,
I'm a policy of RRSP holder and I would like to cancel the policy investment #90245 right away. I need the deposit for a Home Buyers' Plan. Please sent the cheque to my registered address.   Thank you.

Best regards,
Abuyahya Suffy


  1. Now write a note to an insurance company to cancel or change a policy and to request a refund.
INSURANCE CHANGE 
66 Patrick Blvd, North York
 ON M2J1F1
                                                                    April 12, 2016
Dear Sun Life Insurance manager,
    I'm a policy of insurance holder, and I would like to change the policy, number #123456789 right away because I need the deposit for helping my brother who had a trouble recently. I just want to stop paying the fees for a year and I want to take the interests which should take away. If you don't have any questions please send my cheque to the registered address which is. Thank you.

Best regards,
Mrs. Ling

  1. Check your classmates' notes before and after they publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment